Nikon D760 Rumored Specification via Chinese Source

New Camera Forum Forums Nikon Rumor Nikon D760 Rumored Specification via Chinese Source

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Muku Sharma 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

New Camera
    Keymaster

As I have said already that In the forum I will put all rumors that I get via emails, So In a latest Tip via a chinese source (Translated by google) The upcoming camera will carry a 24MP sensor… Read the translated text below and do share you view with us

Nikon D760 stunning 24 million pixel image processing engine EXPEED 5, Multi-CAM 20K 153-Point AF, each full-frame images as you shoot preserve rich transition effects, showing the ultimate stunning detail. The ISO range is vast, covering be ISO 100-51200 (Extended NA), even in the dark environment, excellent image quality can still create a newly developed image sensor and EXPEED 5 to bring you sharp high-ISO image, 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps,

• This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  New Camera.
    • This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  New Camera.

Menon
    Participant

The extended ISO specification of the camera is not know ? , but the specification look bit logical to me.

Muku Sharma
    Participant

yyes i do this camera i want

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.